The activities done by the Trust in the year 2004
Rural Development Plan:
Rural Development camp was organized to develop the villages of Vidharba. The main aim of this event were as follows:
- Giving knowledge to farmers regarding high yielding seeds.
- To spread knowledge among people about importance of Education.
- To inform them about the rights and duties of being an Indian citizen.
Celebrating National Festival
The trust celebrated national festival in the villages by hosting Flags.
The main motive of trust to celebrate the festival were as follows:
- To aware villagers about our National Heritage.
- To bring unity among Villagers.
- To bring all the villagers on one platform.
Polio Vaccination for Children:
With the help of some doctors the trust help the local authority to conduct a polio vaccination camp in rural areas.
The main objectives of the trust were as follows:
- To bring more and more children for polio vaccination.
- To help those people who could not come to government camp so that they could go and give vaccine to their children at home.